Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm baaaaaack!

Yes, I'm still alive. Those of you who know me already know that I've been struggling with a few things since my last post... (geez, was that really 6 months ago???) Those of you who don't know me will just have to use your imagination, for there are rules governing what I will post on my blog:

Number 1: Thou shalt not post anything thou wouldst not want thy boss (or future boss) to read.

Number 2: Thou shalt not post anything thou wouldst not want thy mother to read. For me, this isn't much of a limitation - she's a good sport and has put up with my shenanigans for long enough that I can actually get her laughing so hard she pees or farts. Hi Mom! I love you!

NEW! Number 3: Thou shalt not trash thy soon-to-be-ex on the internet (or at least not until the divorce is final). That would just be rude. Or bad karma. Or something like that.

Do stay tuned. A new round of PMS is coming up - and I promise to delight and entertain the masses with my rants about co-workers who can't seem to grasp the concept of refilling ice cube trays, UGG (UGH!) boots, and those comically large sunglasses that "the kids" are wearing these days, pretending to be some kind of celebrity trying to hide their identity and "blend" into the crowd unnoticed. At Subway. Wearing UGH! boots. And sweatpants. WTF???

No comments: