Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Adventures in Online Dating: The Italian Stallion

Another treasure from my OKCupid inbox:

Well my name is ray an IM full Italian,I was born an lived in new York for 15.years.Im the type of man who shows his woman respect,charm,romance e,loyal.Well at the age of 15 i taught myself how to draw,i love to draw eagles,roses,fantasy ,people,dragons.I just started working with oil paints an it brings the art more alive.I would like to capture your beauty on painting an let you see what beauty i see for you through my eyes.I like all types of music an movies but i do have my favor movies is an American werewolf in London an for music it is papa roach.Im also the type of man who likes to cook a woman a nice candle light dinner an give her a dozen roses.There is something very special about me that you cant get from know other man on the planet.This is a drawing of a rose but its not just any rose it repersents all the beauty,caring,love for that woman.This will never die or lose its beauty an will grow till the end of time.This is how i will capture the love an beauty for the woman i really ..love.Im.. Not like all other men im looking for that special woman to capture her beauty an watch it grow till the end of ..time.So.. if you are looking for a man like this please get back to me an will see how it goes.One more thing you are a beautiful woman an don't let anyone tell you any different as. My yahoo id is italianstalion2002 so add me if you want to chat

Wow, that was painful.

And "italianstalion2002"? Check out his second picture. Does it match the image in your mind when you think "Italian Stallion?"

I'm starting to question which is worse: being divorced in my 30s, or being "out there" in my 30s.

3 comments:

Black Magic Woman said...

Where to start? Sadly, this is more the norm that the exception, at least in my experience.

I try to read these emails without my "grammar witch" glasses on, but I just can't get past it if the content is also ridiculous. :)

I have attempted online dating off and on over the years, and I've met a few really great guys so I know it is worth it.

If nothing else, it IS entertaining.

Great to see you posting. I should probably do the same...

Susan said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment. :) I actually met my ex-husband online - so it's gotta be some value to online dating. But then again, we are divorced...

You're absolutely right - if nothing else, it *IS* entertaining!

Unknown said...

LMFAO