Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Chair-y Tree


Could someone please explain to me why in the heck someone would strap a wooden chair to a big oak tree? Am I missing something? Is this a research project? A social experiment? A student prank? I don't understand!


It's been up there for at least a month. You'd think that someone would have removed it by now if it weren't supposed to be there. So... does that mean that it IS supposed to be there? The mystery is driving me mad! Mad, I tell you! MAD!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF?! I love it! It's pure randomness and insanity. At first I thought it was just kind of tied there, but that sucker is strapped tight. This is in your neighborhood? LOL. Now I MUST to know its purpose!!

Susan said...

It's so bizarre! And it's at least higher up than 8 feet - so you know it was no simple task to get the dang thing up there. And those straps - those are ratchet straps! Who the hell has ratchet straps, other than a truck driver? This is driving me INSANE!

Unknown said...

Where is it? Maybe it's a lookout for deer shooting. Strange - but it looks like it would hold a person.